Thursday 11 December 2008

Skywatch Friday - 15 May 2009

Now this is a picture I look at a lot when I need a fine weather fix. Clear blue skies and a beautiful calm blue sea. You might have already seen it, I have it on the side of my Blog. Yes, it's definitely one of my favourites.

It's a view of Kalithea Bay in Rhodes from a hotel we've stayed at about four times now. They have great gardens with lovely sweet smelling flowers. The beach is nothing to shout about but there's lots of lovely swimming pools.


Oh I'm dying to go back and yippee, not long to go now!

Want to join in Skywatch Friday? Just go to the Skywatch website.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you:

The End of a Reign & the Passing of an Era

It's the day that most of us have dreaded even those who are not royalists.  Many of us grew up with her and have seen a long momentous ...